Friends Of Mine

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Welcome 3 series of mine!

Today is my birthday, thanks 2 those are wishing my birthday. This is the 30th birthday u olsss!

I'm so lucky at this age, masih lg diberi peluang untuk menikmati kemanisan kehidupan. Thanks Allah!

Even da 30 pun , hati masih lagi rasa muda *doa2 jgn sampai jd org tua x sedar diri da la ye*

Nothing much to write n story, coz my other half still at Singapore. A little bit sad, selalunya, mlm2 birthday even takde hadiah pun, husband tak pnh miss ajak aku kluar dinner tmpt best2. But tonite? I only eat maggi alone! Happy birthday to me :(

Esok husband nak balik dah.. I'm going to fetch him at KL. Yeeeehawwww!


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

Nini Rahman said...

kak long, happy belated birthday. sorry lambat wish. tgh exam weeh ni. huu :)